Award winning Bid Books GIZ
The GIZ Programme “Participatory Development Programme in Urban Areas (PDP)” had the pleasure to invite Dutch Design Company to participate in its tender for “Design & print of visibility products & website maintenance.”
GIZ is Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH.
The tender books consist of two parts: financial bid + technical bid.
The whole project consists of four books since both parts had a separate annex.
We were able to create and present an extraordinary design for this tender bid. Although we did not win the tender, we were very honoured to receive the nomination for best designed tender books.
• four books: each a book block of 20 x 28,5 cm
• three of these books were portrait and one landscape
• book block 20 x 28,5 cm
• cover plano 20,6 x 29 cm
• cover: 2 mm grey carton with a 0,5 cm overlap
• paper: multidesign natural 130 grs
• rubber ink stamp with Bid Reference Number
• bonding: with stalks of a dade tree
• inside the technical bid a pencil was attached + USB stick with all files in PDF
• print: digital print
• typography: typeface TheSans + TheSerif
• each book wrapped in calque paper