Nominated by Egyptian Book Designs of the Year 2009
Bubblewrap plastic with perspex inserted and Japanese stitching and binding.
Client preferred to write manually inside the special book. Therefore we have developed a partly printed book in which text has been written by hand later.
The pages are preprinted mirrored inside the Japanese bonded Reprobank® with red ink. The quality of this paper has a low opacity which makes it more transparent. Printing inside in mirror gives the effect that it is readable normal when you turn each page.
• book block 14,5 x 14,5 cm
• cover perspex 21 x 13,5 cm
• bubble wrap plastic 14,9 x 14,9 cm
• bubblewrap plastic
• cover: 4 mm perspex is inserted in the bubblewrap plastic top-cover
• paper: reprobank 60 grs
• bonding: Japanese binding
• reprobank 60 grs paper Japanese folded with red ink printed in mirror inside the folded pages